Versatile Fitness and VF Revolution Merge
Versatile Fitness strength training and Revolution Hybrid cycling will be merging together effective July 1, 2020!
The COVID pandemic has certainly turned the world upside down and brought many challenges to the fitness world.. Versatile Fitness is always up for a good challenge and we have been dedicated to adapting to this new environment. We have gone above and beyond to ensure complete safety for our VFam while hosting your favorite boot-camps. We’ve made the decision to move our VF Revolution location into our Versatile Fitness space (same address) to bring the family together under one roof. By uniting the 2 business models and bringing all our coaches and members together, we believe Versatile Fitness will be stronger than ever.
Things you need to know. Beginning July 1, 2020….
- Class schedule will rotate daily.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday will be VF high intensity interval strength training.
- Tuesday/Thursday will be VF Hybrid Boot Camp- a combination of indoor cycling and high intensity strength training.
- Saturday/Sunday will be wildcard days. Schedule will vary by weekend, we will post the plan weekly!
- All regular memberships, class packs, and paid in full packages will include access to all in person classes offered at VF, as well as all digital classes.
- We will continue to operate at limited capacity, all COVID reopen rules and guidelines are still 100% effective and will be strictly enforced.