Growing up, I was an introverted, overweight kid with an enormous love for food. My mother even said as a chunky toddler, I would waddle over to other people’s tables at restaurants and open my mouth in hopes that they would share their food. The love for food, all kinds of food, has obviously been my thing since birth. Luckily for me, I also loved sports and being active outdoors. Being athletic and always wanting to compete kept me in decent shape throughout
Being athletic and always wanting to compete kept me in decent shape throughout school. I captained my wrestling and football team in high school and went on to play collegiate rugby for the University of Rhode Island. I studied fitness and nutrition but went the route of attaining a business management degree. After graduating, I quickly realized that in order for me to be happy and successful I needed to find a career that I’m truly passionate about. I combined my love for people, athletics, and business into one and became a personal trainer.
Subsequently, I managed various health clubs on the east coast while training clients in the gym as well as virtually all over the world. I moved to the fitness mecca, San Diego, to chase my dreams of entrepreneurship in year round sunshine. I began my own private training and nutrition business and a few years later opened two successful group training gyms. I’ve had the opportunity to help motivate and train thousands of clients over the years whom most of which I’ve developed close relationships with. I love teaching people how to reach their goals, while at the same time enjoying everything life has to offer.
- B.A. Business Management, University of Rhode Island
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – CPT
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Senior, youth & Prenatal Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Neuromuscular Stretching Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Speed, Agility & Quickness Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Cardiovascular Fitness and Weight Management Specialist